Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lost

today i lost my job.

i did not lose it to someone more qualified or special.

i did not lose it because i am bad at my job or because i am lazy.

but it is lost.

and so am i.

i am trying to be patient and rely on God, but i am worried i will forget to thank Him for what he did bless me with. 

today i lost my income.

but i will remain faithful, because a job doesnt matter. an income doesnt matter. a title doesnt matter.

friends matter. my family matters. and most of all. my God matters.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

:( so sorry to hear that. hang in there, something better will come along!

xo

Anonymous said...

I swear this is just a bad dream. I expect to wake up from it : ( But, like usual you are right. What matters most is our friendships, families and above all our God. We gotta trust

Anonymous said...

I can't even talk about it cuz it makes me cry. :-( Kim

R-becca said...

OH NO! I am so incredibly sorry. At least know you are not alone...I am in the same boat. Let me know if you want to talk or need help on searching for something new. And please know I am praying for you.

R-becca said...

I GOT THE CARE PACKAGE!

Oh my gosh, you guys are just too adorable and wonderful. I love all the stuff - and can't wait to surprise Randy with his stuff as well. I won't see him until tomorrow.

Hey - and if you have a lot of money, and no job, fly out to Colorado for the weekend and we'll have jobless fun together. I'd love for you to visit sometime.