Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Not once, not twice, but Thrice


last night we saw thrice at the house of blues.


it was amazing.


they rocked.


they rolled.


they changed my life.


i got to spend it with all of my friends and family and it was perfect.


i laughed.


i screamed.


i danced.


i cried.


it was one of the best nights of my life.
who can resist lines like:
"And bullets lance the bravest lungs Will I fold my hands or hold my tongue Or let the flames lick at my feet Or breathe in fire and know I'm free Flames will rise and devour me Oh, to breathe in fire and know I'm free"
"Come all you weary with your heavy loads Lay down your burdens find rest for your souls Cause my yoke is easy and my burden is kind I’ll take yours upon me and you can take mine"
"Wake, feel your worth, O my soul. Speak the word, the word that can save us all. Awed by grace, I fall on my face. And scream the word that can save us all."
"once again these bitter herbs the perfect compliment to all your cryptic words I nod but don't know what to say, but I know you and I believe you're who you say you are so I? I will follow you, lay down my life I would die for you, this very night"


beautiful.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

amazing! thrice is one of my all time favs! so cool you got to go!!