Friday, December 12, 2008

Love is...

(doesnt this girl look crazy!?)

Love is coming home around 10:30 after a long day of work and church, and making your husband 2 grilled cheese sandwiches.

Love is knowing he has to have mustard with those grilled cheese sandwiches.

Love is being able to understand my husband when he is uber tired and is mumbling uncontrollably.

Love is being able to fall asleep only when my husband is next to me.

Love is searching for ways to make your spouses life better.

Love is serving with each other day in and day out: no matter how tired or frustrated.

Love is telling 'your story' for the 100th time and still getting goosebumps.

Love is laughing with your husband when he leaves the fridge door open- for the 4th time.

Love is the rush of excitement when you havent seen your husband in days.

Love is giggling before bed.

Love is "katella baby".

Love is going to concerts together, not being near each other, and feeling incredibly close.

Love is what i have with my husband.

Love is what i wish for us all.

1 comment:

R-becca said...

I LOVE this blog! :)

And I look forward to all those things. You are a lucky woman.