Friday, April 17, 2009

favorites

our house is a mess right now, and normally i am a good cleaner, but not today. today i want to sit on the couch and watch the vacations: European, Vegas, Christmas, ect. the dishwasher needs to be emptied, the groceries i got THREE days ago need to be put away, the floors need a good vacuuming, making beds...

ugh.

just thinking about all the work that needs to be done makes me want to throw the blankets over my head and wait for nathan to get home. unfortunately, duke is napping peacefully on that huge pile of blankets, and he is not keen to being woken up. plus he is just so damn cute i dont want to move him.

he is on of my most favorite things in the world. i dont have a lot of favorites, but he is totally one of them. also, a good friend of mine bought me an early birthday present and it quickly became another one of my favorites:

it smells like magic. (thanks Katie!)

still speaking of favorites, the other day me and two lovely ladies went to the orange circle to take some pictures. here are some of my favorite pictures from that day.

and a few of the duke. i just cant help it.








8 comments:

~ ennui ~ said...

beautiful photo's!

Megan said...

I love it! If we do end up in OC, I'm gonna want to hang out with you- a lot. So get ready! : )

January Mamma said...

I love the typewriter. And Duke of course.

Anonymous said...

What is it about Masonic Temples..? theres always some part of them that have some amazing part to them.. the signs or the buildings.. they are always so interesting and beautiful.

Anonymous said...

there's something extra special about being mentioned on somebody's blog :) but i'm so happy you love the stuff. and i'm so excited that you'r enjoying the photography and sharing it all with us.
-Katie

Anonymous said...

I love the door knobs. Doesn't it make you wonder what doors they may have opened in the past. Makes me all tingly inside to think about it.

Love you,
Kim

Mrs. Ives said...

great photos, casey!

[kelly] said...

loving it, i hope i can make it to the next one :0)