Tuesday, April 28, 2009

i've been (gulp) tagged!

Rebecca got me right as i got home from work, no make up, no lunch, nothing but me and the duke watching "recess".

i dont think i am going to tag anyone, but if you feel like taking a picture of yourself and putting it on your blog, i encourage it. i guess i'm not playing the game very well...so shoot me.

on another note, i am taking duke to petsmart to get his nails clipped and his giant, monster, dumbo ears cleaned. the last time i took him there, they treated him so poorly that when i went to pick him up he was growling at the lady...and my duke doesnt growl.

this encounter was about a year ago and when i called to make the appointment, i told them the situation and they lady explained that a while ago they did have a bad batch of employees but now things are better and duke should be in much better hands...we'll see.

you better not mess with my duke or there will be hell to pay...true story. we'll see if she lives to tell her friends how cute my dog was when he came in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a happy picture! I love it.

R-becca said...

Yea! You did it.

Good luck with the Duke. Don't let him be bullied!

the jackson 4 said...

You are so pretty. I will try and post again. Someday soon!