Friday, January 28, 2011

nothing new

it's been a while. but it usually takes a while for me to blog so i'm not really that bummed about it. i do however get sad when someone blogs something truly profound and exciting, and then nothing for DAYS. it just feels mean.

anyway, nothing much new here. i started school this week and i'm not as freaked about my schedule as i thought i would be, especially taking a stat class. (eek!)

but a few things have been going on...

we have been thinking about getting one of these:


started eating better and sweating it out to the grueling work outs of this drill Sargent. (still havent noticed ANY ANY ANY difference. it's been a couple weeks but so what? i want results now!)


it is finally friday- which is so great because i dont think i could take one more day with boogers and sticky fingers in my face. a girl can only take so many boogers ya know?

i just got new shoes. they are SO cute, but the size 7 was too small and the 71/2 are too big.

really?

boo i say to you target shoe selection.




1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh I'm loving the look of your blog! I usually read it in google reader so I don't see it- but it looks awesome- love the picture of you and Nate. I whole heartedly agree about Target's shoes. Except my feet are way bigger lol. Size 10 is too small and 11 is too big. Don't 'even think they make 10 1/2. Bummer, cause they're all SO CUTE