Friday, July 2, 2010

men.



this is a picture of my men. aren't they cute?

they aren't all actually my men, i share one of them with my best friend. the other one i share with the girls out there that he has dated or will date in the future. and that other one, the one with the sunglasses, goofy grin and not the amish beard, he's all mine.

i cant believe how lucky i am to have family like this. men who look out for me even though they aren't mine. who call me out on my stuff and encourage me to be better. who laugh at my jokes. who teach me about basketball and what "and one" means. who defend me when i need defending. who need me as much as i need them.

i thank God that he chose me to be surrounded by good men. i thank Him because He didnt have to chose me, but He did. I thank Him because these men are a gift.

a gift from Him.

2 comments:

Celia G. said...

They are a great bunch, and so are the women in their lives as well. You guys are a blessing to know!

January Mamma said...

We are totally blessed.
And I like your new background.
Yedulsto! (that was the word verification I got, it sounded yiddish. Be sure to yell it the next time you are at a Jewish wedding)